Thursday, October 11, 2007

The Poker Enthusiast KORD Classic



Yes I'm going to hold a stupid Razz tourney on Full Tilt. I've added a little money to make it fun and here are the details.

When: October 19th at 22:15 (that is 9:15 central time)
What: Razz Tournament #29111966 (10/19/07 22:15ET)
Where: Full Tilt under private tournaments
Buy-in: $5+.50
Password: pokere

The winner of the event wins the chance to be called KORD and will have a featured link to there blog if they have one. I will take some random screen shots during the event and post them for all eternity. So if you think you can play the game or just want to try something new come and play on the 19th.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Out of my mind to try it...

I might just finish 2nd so I can still say TRAGEDY!

Go KORD GO!

IT