Monday, October 08, 2007

Jet Lag and Life

It’s Monday and I’m very tired. The long flight back home has caught up to me as I finally fell asleep last/this morning at around 4:00. I thought I would be fine today after a good sleep on Saturday and a long day in the sun watching softball but it didn’t work out that way. I’m hoping to be back to normal in a couple of days.

I missed a lot while I was away. I missed the chance to see a couple soccer games, a few cheerleading events and five softball games. It is disappointing to miss my kids’ stuff because of work but I guess I have to do what I have to do.

I did get to see my daughter play two games yesterday. They won both games vs. a team they had played and beat earlier in the year. They looked even better this time around and SE pitched very well except for one inning where she struggled to throw strikes.

*************

I know this is a poker blog and that I’ve kind of stepped away from poker for a few days but it is mine so there you go. Anyway, I have a few more videos for you to see.

This first one is of a waterfall near Mt. Fuji. The water comes right out of the rocks as it is spring fed.



This second video is of another waterfall that is probably 50-60 feet high.



This last video if of Yuji drinking some sake. I wish we would have had more video of him because he had me laughing as hard as I’ve ever laughed in my life. It is probably more funny to me than you.



I have to thank John for use of the video.

No comments: