Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Just Another Day

Not much of anything today. I had a 2 hour meeting at church last night and then had to come home and do work for said meeting. I may try the Razz Sat. tonight but chances are not all that great for that happening. I have pumkins to carve so unless I get done quick I won't be doing it tonight.

Today I spent part of the morning taking video of the cleanroom and trying to figure out what is causing the particle count to rise by matching up results to the video. So far we have not found anything that looks like a cause so we are going to do a few tests to see if we can make the numbers jump. That probably means I will be walking in circles trying to simulate activity.

1 comment:

jusdealem said...

I love to carve pumpkins, but I'm not very good at it. I'll be making the attempt once again, tho.

Probably no poker tonight, as I'll likely be on pumpkin tilt. LOL