Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Waiting...Waiting...Waiting and The Mooooookie

The anticipation of a phone call can drive you insane. I was hoping to get a phone call tonight regarding Softball E’s tryouts over the weekend. I know that she made the team but it’s never official until it’s official. The best will be having her face her old team later this fall. Her new team will be playing a fall schedule and two of the games will be against her old team. The girls are afraid of her and I want her to shove the ball down their throat. I guess I’m still pissed at the friggin coach.

I tried to repeat my Razz success but it can up way short. The hands that held on Friday got chased down tonight. That’s ok because I played well and read my hands well. I made up for it all playing SNGs for a bit and ended up over all.

Tomorrow is Wednesday which means the Mookie on Full Tilt.

Tournament: The Mookie
When: Wednesday. 9pm CT
Game: NLHE Deepstack
Buyin: $10+1
Password: vegas1

I’m in for Vegas in December. Yes, Mrs. PE and I will be making the trip to the state that brought you the Comstock Load. I’m not sure of any of the arrangements but I will be making the trip. I’m looking at the 6th through the 10th and expect to have a great time.

That’s it for tonight. Have a great Wednesday.

No comments: