Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Can Still Play Limit and to Much Rain


I can’t believe all the friggin rain we’ve had here in northern Illinois. We’ve had rain every day for at least a week and all the rivers are ready to over flow if they haven’t already. This afternoon we had a huge storm that knocked down trees and had the roads flooded with oil slicked water. The power went out at work and we scrambled to get the clean room working after the power came back on. In the end I left work with only partial power and hope that full power will return during the night so we can actually make product tomorrow.


I played a little limit hold’em tonight. I haven’t done that in a long time and sometimes I wonder why. Limit was the game that got me started way back when I had a $5 bankroll that I earned by filling out a survey. I play .02/.04 limit for a long time before switching to jackpot sngs on Noble poker. I could go back to grinding limit but it is a grind that I really don’t get excited about. Maybe I’ll try it for a little while.

One of the guys who signed up through me made a deposit so I’ll soon be on my way to financial freedom. We’ll see how it goes but I’m hoping he has all the success he can find. I watched him play for a while and he saw 70% of the flops so I’m hoping he has disposable income and keeps reloading.

That’s it for tonight. Have a great Friday.

No comments: