Tuesday, May 23, 2006

A New High

I hit an all time high at noble today. This not all that amazing but it does give me reason to believe that I’m getting better. I’ve also stuck to my guns and stopped plat MTTs at Noble because of my bankroll constraints there. Hopefully I’ll continue to win so I can move into the higher levels.

I did play a couple of micro tourneys but busted out when my AK saw A9. I was playing well considering that I changed my style a little to see what would happen. I saw more flops and raised with any two cards. I did this three time an orbit and really confused my opponents with the attacking style. They couldn’t put me on a hand so I was paid off well. When I got knocked out I was top 40 and would have taken the chip lead. That’s life.

********************

M had a game tonight and she pitched well again. I’m really proud of her and her work ethic. She wants to improve and is doing a good job of it. She is even toning down her attitude.

********************

I wanted to play the WWnd tonight but ball got in the way. I may be able to play the mookie on Wednesday night if we get done in time. I guess It’s a good thing that life gets in the way of the mind numbing computer screen. If it didn’t then I would have a serious problem.


********************

Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

This Online Poker Tournament is a No Limit Texas Holdem event exclusive to Bloggers.

Registration code: 7330476

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are able to make it out tonight. It should be a lot of fun.

F.J. Delgado said...

hey just wanted to say that you have a nice blog... stumbled upon it from cc's blog.

keep up the good work, and best of luck with your poker endeavors!