Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fanatsy Sports Live and My Tourney Challenge

I’m gonna play MTTs only for a while. I’ll stick with the $5 tourneys or lower until I make a nice score and then I will increase the stakes. I’m using $150 as a base line and will track my finishes, ROI, ITM and so on and see how it goes. The idea is to stay with tourneys that have between 200 and 700 players so I basically have nl tourneys to deal with. I may throw a few 90 peep sngs into the mix but I’ll stay away from the razz and horse tourneys unless there is a field of at least 150 in those. I’ve seen a couple of horse tourneys that big but not many. Anyway, I’m hoping to get back to the form I had earlier in the year when I was hitting final tables at semi regular intervals.



I’m still keeping my head above water play FSL. I don’t have much money on there so my bankroll there is fluctuating like crazy. I did have a good night last night by winning a heads-up event and another event while bombing out in a third. Give this thing a try and if you use the bonus code ”pokere” you get a nice little free bonus with your deposit. Up to $30 free depending on the amount you put in. You can play with that free money and then pull out your deposit so in reality you can win money without risking any of your own. How can you pass it up. Free fantasy sports that can win you money. Hell, some of the events pay half the field so you don’t even have to be that good to win a little money. I’ve been playing 2 or 3 events, everyday for about a month and I’m playing on house money. You can do it too. Just click on the link and you are on your way to a big score playing at Fantasy Sports Live.

No comments: