Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Job Search Continues

Just a short post today as I'm getting read for an interview today. I don't think it is a job that I want but it will be good practice anyway. The sucky part is that my e-mail is down and the directions are on an e-mail so I have to call and get new directions over the phone. I should have printed it last night but I figured I'd do it this morning.

********************

I've cashed in only two of my last nine Maui SNGs but each of those were wins. I've had the typical donkeys calling my big raises with A3 sooted while I hold big slick and lose to runner flushes or a three on the river. I just hope they continue to call with their crap hands.

I played my first Rio SNG last night and took a third. These games will be my next SNG adventure after I play the Mauis for a little longer. I think the Rios can be just as profitable and you get your money back for third in these 6 player SNGs. They also have a bonus for winning or placing 1st or 2nd in five straight events so there is a nice incentive to play.

No comments: