Friday, May 18, 2007

This is What I Have to Say About it!

I think I’ll post about my 3rd place finish in a $2, 6 player, sng while I railed the Mookie the other night. Personally, I don’t think it matters what people write about. This blog is a personal reflection that I allow other people to read. We all have the right to express out opinions and to give commentary on what others think but they are only opinions. Do all of us have the same skill set when it comes to writing? I know I don’t come close to being as good as most but who cares. People will either like what I write or think it sucks and move on to the next blog on the list.

The poker blogging community isn’t any different then the neighborhood you live in. There are people you like, people you don’t like, and many in between but you still have to live there. I for one can’t stand the neighbor across the cal-d-sac but I don’t put a sign in the neighborhood telling everyone he’s a dickhead, I told him face to face. Maybe I should put a sign up so I can start a pissing contest with everyone and cause hate and discontent.

This equates to the blogging world when people criticize other people writing because they don’t write as eloquently or they write about things that are beneath them. Everyone has a place and if some people don’t like it to bad. I say, if you want to write about your $2 sng 3rd place finish then go right ahead. If this helps you to improve your game in the long run then this is what you should do. Don’t let anyone tell you different.

Have a great weekend.

1 comment: