Friday, June 15, 2007

I Hate Long Meeting

I'm, half way through an all day meeting that I'm running. I took heat for about 15 minutes but I should be clear for the rest of it.

Last night I was working on the presentation but needed a break so I checked a few blogs. I becames ill when I made it to this one because of the the bloated figure in the picture.

Softball E. seems to have recovered from her wrist injury and threw well last night. 10 Ks in 4 innings is solid and she threw her change up well. Speedy E. also won last night in a game that should lock up 2nd place. She has three games left plus the playoffs before her season is over.

Maybe I'll play a donkament tonight but I'm not sure. After a late night of work and getting to work 2 hours earlier then normal, I'm spent.

Anyway, have a great weekend and happy fathers' day to all the papas.

No comments: