Tuesday, June 05, 2007

2007 WSOP

The World Series of Poker 2007 has started without me yet again. I was hoping to have a bankroll that could afford a buy-in this year but I can't swing it this time. I was hoping to play Razz or a $1500 buy-in hold'em tourney. I guess I should try one of the qualifiers on some site like bodog or something. Maybe next year.

Anyway, I started following the WSOP 3 years ago when Gregg Raymer won his title. I was hungry for updates and refreshed my screen when ever I had the chance. Back then the updates were not as fast as today but I was on the edge of my seat waiting to see who won. The next year I was at a new job but had access to all the updates for each event and could have told you the einner of a lot of the events. Last year I was unemployeed and followed most of the events.

This year I'll follow it like before and I'll be looking for a fellow blogger trying to make a run to a championship. I don't care which blogger but maybe someone will take one down.

So good luck bloggers and have fun at the WPBT summer classic.

No comments: