Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The Winter Classic

I wasn't lucky enough to be able to go to the Winter Classic. Instead I spent the weekend watching it rain and freeze on the windows of my car.

I don't have much to write about. I'm sitting in the clean room waiting for part of a test to finsh but to lazy to take off all the clothing that helps keep it clean. I have 10 more minutes to go for the test to finish so instead of leaving the room and coming back, I sit here and write.

Last night I got home ready for a nice evening at home. We made breakfast for dinner with sausage, eggs and a nice hashbrown mixed with pepperss and onions. A little hot stuff to help it out and I was ready to go. Then I remembered I had a meeting in 20 minutes. Problem was that the meeting was 25 minutes away. I flew out of the house with an unfinished plate of food sitting on the table.

I eventually got home 3 hours later and sat down to write an e-mail that had to go out and when I was done it was time to go to bed. An evening full of excitement.

I did talk to surf for a couple of minutes as he and his wife tailgated the Falcons game last night. What a way to spend the night. I guess that would work very well because you would have to drink a lot to want to sit through one of their games. I got home in time from my meeting to watch the end of the ass kicking they took. At least an insurance guy quit his job to become their quarterback.

That is it for today. Have a great day.

1 comment:

post said...

i want to invite you to my blogger tourney tonight ( sunday night ) at 10pm EST ,( starts 30 min after miami don big game ) on full tilt
its a bounty knockout tourney ,
buy in - $20+2
password - thepokergrind , im hoping you can make it