Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Final Tabled the Wrong Razz Tourney

So I went out after playing many hours of Razz in the WCOOP. Being that I'm into abuse, I jumped onto Full Tilt and Played the Razz tourney there ad ended up in 5th. I love abuse.

The biggest thing I got out of this WCOOP tourney is that I know I can take that sucker deep. I had good reads on all the players and know my game was as good as any player that I saw. I had 4 real donkeys that I played with that kept passing chips back and forth but I could get them away from them. I did double up on one of them but I could get heads up with them enough to take advantage. I just want to know when the next big one is.

The weekend was as usual with soccer cheerleading and softball. Baseball Enthusiast scored 2 goals in a 3-0 win. Speedy Enthusiast did her cheers like a champ. Softball Enthusiast pitched the best game I've seen her pitch even though she lost the game.

As far as the reunion goes we didn't go. By the time SE got done with practice we and we still hadn't eaten we decided to stay home. We watched a movie and went to bed early.

Thats it for my weekend. Have a good one.

No comments: